Wednesday 23 February 2011

It is official! I am starting a hair growth journey, so since getting my hair relaxed, I hadn't really done anything to it just did a flexi-rod set on dryish hair (I did moisten it with Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance leave-in conditioner). After I finished I put a scarf on it and went to sleep, then I pin-curled my hair on Tuesday but I ended up wearing my hair in a ponytail.

So today Wednesday, I went out to buy all the products I will need for a health hair regimen, which I will post later. So apparently in the week after you relax your hair, one is supposed to put some kind of protein in their hair...... So after hair shopping, I decided to do a protein, wash and a deep condition....

I will fill you in on the details later this evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment